As part of my developments I'm transferring some lookups from dev environment to test.
In the dev env, I have the lookups and their bound data.
Once I export the package and install it in the test env, I see that the lookups are in the db, but the UI can't find them.
Meaning, I don't see them in the lookup list and even when I try to create a new lookup from the UI, the object does not exists.
If I publish the lookups in the test env, I get the following error message:
"Unable to save changes for item "UsrAutoNumbering". It is either created by third-party publisher or installed from the file archive"
The thing is that I tried to do the same process in two demo env that I've created from scratch and it works fine. Once I install the package all the lookups and are being published and their data populated correctly.
The only difference I see between the demo envs and mine is the creatio versions.
The demos are in 220.127.116.111.
The dev is in 18.104.22.1683
The Test is in 22.214.171.1248
Looking forward to having your advice on this issue.