Question

Collection of files resulting from "Process file" element don't show up in "Send Email" attachments field

Hi.

I have this simple BP that has a Guid parameter which represents the Id of a real file inside the system. I take this file into a "Process file" element and tries to save it inside a specific Contact's attachment detail:

Then, in another "Process file" element up next, I take that file created inside the Contact's attachment detail in order to use it in the "Send Email" element:

However, upon checking both the email Activity created from this BP, as well as the Process log for this BP, nothing is attached:

Also, the resulting file collection from the second "Process File" element seems to be empty as well:

What am I doing wrong? I feel like this should work, it's a pretty simple example.

Thanks in advance,

Laurentiu

Like 1

1 comments

Your account attachments/files could be using one of two file locations/objects. With Freedom UI a generic " attached file" object was introduced that could be used with any object. However, many objects have specific file/attachments objects, such as "Account files", or "Contact files" (sometimes those are named "File and link of account"). Make sure that you're using the correct object based on what you have on the screens. To check this, open the page in the designer and click on the attachments list, you'll see the object the page is actually using there in the "File storage location" property. 

Ryan

Show all comments