23505: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "IUSysSchemaUIdSysPackageId"

Good day, colleagues!

Please help me understand the issue. On the OpportunitySection (and similarly on the LeadSection ), the system does not allow any changes to be made, not even adding a simple comment. I'm making changes to the schema that was automatically created when modifying in the section wizard. It's in my own package.

23505: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "IUSysSchemaUIdSysPackageId"

Like 1

5 comments
Best reply

I get that in recent versions when I create a package and then set that as the current package. Once I log out and back in again the issue goes away (assuming that what you're getting is the same issue that I've experienced). Have you logged out and back in again since creating the package?

Ryan

I get that in recent versions when I create a package and then set that as the current package. Once I log out and back in again the issue goes away (assuming that what you're getting is the same issue that I've experienced). Have you logged out and back in again since creating the package?

Ryan

Ryan Farley,

The package was created a long time ago, but your advice helped me :)) That's strange. Thank you very much!

Hi! 

I'm getting the same message when I try to save a new Entity. Do we have an update on the possible cause of the issue?

Thanks,

Ignacio.

I had this error recently, except for it was within the business process table. It was trying to save another record with an empty Guid (one existed already). 

Couldn't get an answer on how this happened. My belief was that when you copy a business process, it creates an empty record whilst at the same time, my browser was not allowing the copied business process to open in the new tab. (only logical reason I could think of)

I would check the values in the table you mentioned to see where there is a duplicate key and then delete one of them. 

Same issue here. Someone has this resolve?

Show all comments