Import data into Event (notes field)

Hi, all mentors, 

I'd like to use the notes filed in event object to keep record of the participant event details information, I'd like to import data from excel, however, I can't find any import button or function inside "event" object. Is there any way to solve it?

Thank in advance.

File attachments
Like 0

2 comments
Best reply

Hi Jeffrey,

To import data to the Event section, you can add an import button to the event page or go to System Designer, where you can import records to any object.

To add the import button, you need to open Page Designer. Then, add a button component to the page. In the action section, choose the "Data import" option, finish the setup and save the page.

To import data without adding the button, please go to System Designer and choose "Data import" section:

Have a great day!

Hi Jeffrey,

To import data to the Event section, you can add an import button to the event page or go to System Designer, where you can import records to any object.

To add the import button, you need to open Page Designer. Then, add a button component to the page. In the action section, choose the "Data import" option, finish the setup and save the page.

To import data without adding the button, please go to System Designer and choose "Data import" section:

Have a great day!

Alina Yakovlieva,

Thanks a lot for your help. 

Show all comments