How to Speed Up the Development with Script Task Process Element in Creatio?

Hi Community,

I am currently working on Process elements  in Creatio. However, I find that the Save and Publish process with Script Task Element is taking longer time than expected, and I'm looking for ways to speed up this process.

Has anyone faced similar challenges and found effective solutions? If so, please share your experiences.

Best Regards,

Ajay Kuthe

Like 1

7 comments
Best reply

Gareth Osler,

You can add the Creatio NuGet package to your local Visual Studio project for the Creatio/Terrasoft references also (without a local install). https://www.nuget.org/packages/CreatioSDK

Ryan

I have the same question, especially with one instance having a compile time of 10 minutes.

There is some documentation on using external IDEs here External IDEs | Creatio Academy.

The following looks interesting, but I'm not sure if a local Creatio instance is required:

Develop C# code in a custom project | Creatio Academy

Develop C# code in a custom project | Creatio Academy / Write C# code for Creatio in the cloud

If you turn on the option in your package for it to compile to it's own assembly then it should take less time since it's only compiling your package and not the entire system.

Other than that, developing externally using tools such as clio would speed the process up. 

Some of scripts that are used in many processes can be transformed into User task

Some best practices documentation videos, updated / new e-learning courses would be great in order to maximise the development in nocode and in code with Creatio  (video courses which can also show how to maximize the use of different tools like clio etc...) the amount of information at the moment is still disparate and super light. 

To build an assembly the Terrasoft libraries are needed.  A local Creatio install would be needed (unless there is some other way).

Gareth Osler,

You can add the Creatio NuGet package to your local Visual Studio project for the Creatio/Terrasoft references also (without a local install). https://www.nuget.org/packages/CreatioSDK

Ryan

Ryan Farley,

Following the instructions from Write C# code for Creatio in the cloud I'm getting the following error running Executor.exe

.\Executor.exe

Unhandled Exception: System.Net.CookieException: The 'Value'='Lax,.ASPXAUTH' part of the cookie is invalid.
   at System.Net.Cookie.VerifySetDefaults(CookieVariant variant, Uri uri, Boolean isLocalDomain, String localDomain, Boolean set_default, Boolean isThrow)
   at System.Net.CookieContainer.Add(Uri uri, Cookie cookie)
   at Executor.Program.TryLogin(String userName, String userPassword, String authServiceUri)
   at Executor.Program.Login()
   at Executor.Program.Main(String[] args)

The instructions are essentially to build an assembly locally and then I think upload it to the cloud instance using Executor.exe.  It looks as though it is not able to log in to the cloud instance due to an invalid cookie value.  I can't think of  a way round that.

[Edit] Apart from upload the assembly manually, would only take a few seconds!

[Edit] Could clio CI/CD be used to automate deployment?

Show all comments