Hi there, can someone assist me please? I am trying to display the account logo on the opportunities landing page. When I try to add it to the tile view I can't seem to find the logo field. The closest I could find is [Opportunity] > [Account] > [Account Logo] 

Please assist. Thanks. 

Like 0

2 comments

hi Nemanja Stabic,

In this case, do you want to add an image field in the Opportunity section? Here is the academy article that helps this case Add image field in record page.

BR,

Bhoobalan Palanivelu

Hi Bhoobalan, 

Thanks for the response. I have looked at the article you shared and it’s not quite what I am looking for. I am looking to add the logo of the Account on the Opportunities landing page i.e. the page with the grid/ tile view. Is there a way to do this?

Show all comments

How to display data on the BPM Mobile without filter in early?

So, when i opening the app it's directly showing data.

Like 0

5 comments

Dear Ahmad,

Starting from the version 7.14.0 you can see only recently opened records in the sections. That is why you cannot see them at once when opening the section for the first time. After surfing through the section and opening the records, they will start populating the section once you enter it later. If you want to disable this functionality, you need to add this part of the code to the MobileApplicationManifestDefaultWorkplace schema

"Models": {

"Case": {

"CacheConfig":

{ "Disable": true

}

http://prntscr.com/pcswp0

Best regards,

Dean

Dean Parrett,

I'm already add this code on the schema, but nothing different and still not showing data.

Dear Ahamd,

I'm so sorry I did not clarify

In this part of the code http://prntscr.com/pctsw6 I've disabled the caching functionality for Cases section. Please make sure to do it for your Passenger section. Also, make sure the system setting 'Mobile application section list whose data is displayed through search results only' does not include the section as well. To make sure it works properly you can set the default value for it as '0' https://prnt.sc/oao1tn

Best regards,

Dean

Dean Parrett

Thank you dean!! work like a charm!

Dear Dean,

It is possible to disable feature "Recently Viewed" on BPM Mobile ? 

Show all comments

Is it possible with a formula to change the belgium BTW-nummer like BE0123.456.789 in 0123456789 (strip spaces, dots...) so we can search in our database to find the correct account? People have different ways to write their number. 

I can only find functions with dates and integers (like RoundUp(), Minimum(), Day(),...)

Is there something like regular expressions in PHP to replace "." by "" and "BE" by "" and " " by ""?

Like 0

2 comments

Unfortunately, there is no opportunity to process string in the Formula business process element. However it's possible to implement using the Script task element. There is an example of C# code snipped below:

var subjectString = "BE0123.456.789";

var resultString = System.Text.RegularExpressions.Regex.Replace(subjectString, "[^0-9]", "");

Thanks. I discovered today also that I can use C# functions in the formula of business processes. So this did the work for me: [#lees inschrijvingen.Eerste item van de resulterende collectie.BTW-nummer#].Replace(".","").Replace("x","").Replace(" ","").Replace("BE","")

Show all comments

Hi, community.

Activity reminders are nice but they are only system notifications. I would like to send email or SMS messages as reminders for certain activity types as well... But I cannot find a signal I can use to trigger the process to send the email... Has anyone set up something like this?

Thanks a lot!

Juan Carlos

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Juan, 

You can do with the process setting the starting signal on the creation or modification of the activity in fields "Remind owner on" or "Remind author on" and one of those fields filled in. After that in formula you can calculate the amount of seconds between current date and time and needed one and pass this amount in the Wait for timer event. After the timer counts the needed time you can send a letter (or send SMS) pulling the information from the Activity records if needed/  

Formula to calculate needed amount of seconds: 

([#Read data 1.First item of resulting collection.Remind owner on#].Subtract([#System variable.Current Time and Date#])).TotalSeconds

Best regards,

Dennis 

Show all comments

Hi Community,

I created an editable detail according to the source code provided on the Academy.

The problem is that I don't know how to make Columns to be a Read Only column.

Please find the link to the academy article:

https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/technic-sdk/7-13/adding-detail-editable-list

Please find here the code from the Academy:

// Defining schema and setting its dependencies from other modules.
define("UsrCourierServiceDetail", ["ConfigurationGrid", "ConfigurationGridGenerator",
    "ConfigurationGridUtilities"], function() {
    return {
        // Detail object schema name.
        entitySchemaName: "UsrCourierService",
        // Schema attribute list.
        attributes: {
            // Determines whether the editing is enabled.
            "IsEditable": {
                // Data type — logic.
                dataValueType: Terrasoft.DataValueType.BOOLEAN,
                // Attribute type — virtual column of the view model.
                type: Terrasoft.ViewModelColumnType.VIRTUAL_COLUMN,
                // Set value.
                value: true
            }
        },
        // Used mixins.
        mixins: {
            ConfigurationGridUtilities: "Terrasoft.ConfigurationGridUtilities"
        },
        // Array with view model modifications.
        diff: /**SCHEMA_DIFF*/[
            {
                // Operation type — merging.
                "operation": "merge",
                // Name of the schema element, with which the action is performed.
                "name": "DataGrid",
                // Object, whose properties will be joined with the schema element properties.
                "values": {
                    // Class name
                    "className": "Terrasoft.ConfigurationGrid",
                    // View generator must generate only part of view.
                    "generator": "ConfigurationGridGenerator.generatePartial",
                    // Binding the edit elements configuration obtaining event
                    // of the active page to handler method.
                    "generateControlsConfig": {"bindTo": "generateActiveRowControlsConfig"},
                    // Binding the active record changing event to handler method.
                    "changeRow": {"bindTo": "changeRow"},
                    // Binding the record selection cancellation event to handler method.
                    "unSelectRow": {"bindTo": "unSelectRow"},
                    // Binding of the list click event to handler method.
                    "onGridClick": {"bindTo": "onGridClick"},
                    // Actions performed with active record.
                    "activeRowActions": [
                        // [Save] action setup.
                        {
                            // Class name of the control element, with which the action is connected.
                            "className": "Terrasoft.Button",
                            // Display style — transparent button.
                            "style": this.Terrasoft.controls.ButtonEnums.style.TRANSPARENT,
                            // Tag.
                            "tag": "save",
                            // Marker value.
                            "markerValue": "save",
                            // Binding button image.
                            "imageConfig": {"bindTo": "Resources.Images.SaveIcon"}
                        },
                        // [Cancel] action setup.
                        {
                            "tag": "cancel",
                            "markerValue": "cancel",
                            "imageConfig": {"bindTo": "Resources.Images.CancelIcon"}
                        },
                        // [Delete] action setup.
                        {
                            "tag": "remove",
                            "markerValue": "remove",
                            "imageConfig": {"bindTo": "Resources.Images.RemoveIcon"}
                        }
                    ],
                    // Binding to method that initializes subscription to events
                    // of clicking buttons in the active row.
                    "initActiveRowKeyMap": {"bindTo": "initActiveRowKeyMap"},
                    // Binding the active record action completion event to handler method.
                    "activeRowAction": {"bindTo": "onActiveRowAction"},
                    // Identifies whether multiple records can be selected.
                    "multiSelect": {"bindTo": "MultiSelect"}
                }
            }
        ]/**SCHEMA_DIFF*/
    };
});
Like 0

2 comments

Displaying some columns on editable detail in readonly mode can be implemented via js development. There is a base method named getCellControlsConfig which returns configuration of an editable registry cell. Please feel free to override the method in the detail schema. Set the enabled property to false to make concrete column readonly.

In the example below the UsrTest column is readonly:

// Defining schema and setting its dependencies from other modules.

define("UsrCourierServiceDetail", ["ConfigurationGrid", "ConfigurationGridGenerator",

"ConfigurationGridUtilities"], function() {

return {

// Detail object schema name.

entitySchemaName: "UsrCourierService1",

// Schema attribute list.

attributes: {

// Determines whether the editing is enabled.

"IsEditable": {

// Data type — logic.

dataValueType: Terrasoft.DataValueType.BOOLEAN,

// Attribute type — virtual column of the view model.

type: Terrasoft.ViewModelColumnType.VIRTUAL_COLUMN,

// Set value.

value: true

}

},

// Used mixins.

mixins: {

ConfigurationGridUtilities: "Terrasoft.ConfigurationGridUtilities"

},

methods:{

getCellControlsConfig: function(entitySchemaColumn) {

var columnName = entitySchemaColumn.name;

var enabled = (entitySchemaColumn.usageType !== Terrasoft.EntitySchemaColumnUsageType.None) &&

!Ext.Array.contains(this.systemColumns, columnName);

if (columnName === "UsrTest") {

enabled = false;

}

var config = this.getDefaultCellControlsConfig(columnName, {

enabled: enabled,

caption: entitySchemaColumn.caption

});

if (entitySchemaColumn.dataValueType === Terrasoft.DataValueType.LOOKUP) {

config.showValueAsLink = false;

}

if (entitySchemaColumn.dataValueType !== Terrasoft.DataValueType.DATE_TIME &&

entitySchemaColumn.dataValueType !== Terrasoft.DataValueType.BOOLEAN) {

config.focused = {"bindTo": "Is" + columnName + "Focused"};

}

return config;

}

},

// Array with view model modifications.

diff: /**SCHEMA_DIFF*/[

{

// Operation type — merging.

"operation": "merge",

// Name of the schema element, with which the action is performed.

"name": "DataGrid",

// Object, whose properties will be joined with the schema element properties.

"values": {

// Class name

"className": "Terrasoft.ConfigurationGrid",

// View generator must generate only part of view.

"generator": "ConfigurationGridGenerator.generatePartial",

// Binding the edit elements configuration obtaining event

// of the active page to handler method.

"generateControlsConfig": {"bindTo": "generateActiveRowControlsConfig"},

// Binding the active record changing event to handler method.

"changeRow": {"bindTo": "changeRow"},

// Binding the record selection cancellation event to handler method.

"unSelectRow": {"bindTo": "unSelectRow"},

// Binding of the list click event to handler method.

"onGridClick": {"bindTo": "onGridClick"},

// Actions performed with active record.

"activeRowActions": [

// [Save] action setup.

{

// Class name of the control element, with which the action is connected.

// Display style — transparent button.

// Tag.

"tag": "save",

// Marker value.

"markerValue": "save",

// Binding button image.

"imageConfig": {"bindTo": "Resources.Images.SaveIcon"}

},

// [Cancel] action setup.

{

"tag": "cancel",

"markerValue": "cancel",

"imageConfig": {"bindTo": "Resources.Images.CancelIcon"}

},

// [Delete] action setup.

{

"tag": "remove",

"markerValue": "remove",

"imageConfig": {"bindTo": "Resources.Images.RemoveIcon"}

}

],

// Binding to method that initializes subscription to events

// of clicking buttons in the active row.

"initActiveRowKeyMap": {"bindTo": "initActiveRowKeyMap"},

// Binding the active record action completion event to handler method.

"activeRowAction": {"bindTo": "onActiveRowAction"},

// Identifies whether multiple records can be selected.

"multiSelect": {"bindTo": "MultiSelect"}

}

}

]/**SCHEMA_DIFF*/

};

});

Thanks a lot Alina ! it works.

God bless you.

Show all comments

Hi!

from the value of lead module, qualified contact field I am trying to obtain data from the qualified contact, but when I generate the comparision in the business process I always receive value 0.

I send you the filter as attached doc, may anyone has any idea?

Thanks a lot in advance!

File attachments
Like 0

1 comments

Hi,

Most likely the process does not read anything due to incorrect filtering. Try changing filter conditions. 

Best regards,

Angela

Show all comments

Hi!

after making any modification in contact schema page, it does not save change. The gif "loading" and nothing else happens.

This kind of problem began to me when I created a new type of page for a type of contact.

I send you a video as example: https://cl.ly/d6b2dbb6b7ce

I receive next error: Unable to cast object of type 'Terrasoft.Core.SchemaManagerItem`1[Terrasoft.Core.ClientUnitSchema]' to type 'Terrasoft.Core.ISchemaManagerItem`1[Terrasoft.Core.Entities.EntitySchema]'.

Any idea where can be the problem?

Waiting for your help, thanks a lot!

Like 0

2 comments

Dear Sarauzo,

Such issue can happen because of many reasons. It is not possible to determine which one in this particular case, therefore, please send us an email to support@bpmonline.com and we will be happy to help you!

Regards,

Anastasia

Anastasia Botezat,

Thanks Anastasia

Show all comments

Hi!

I need emails in contact history will have by default access to some users, but I cannot identify the object to be managed to grant access by default.

In the screen you can see how I have configurec access to email object, but it does not work: https://cl.ly/90ce74590592

Can anyone help me to identify the object?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Like 0

1 comments

Hi,

Since emails may contain personal data its access rights are set up in different way. First of all the [Email] detail is not displayed for contacts who have the “Employee” value specified in the [Type] field. For all other contacts user can see emails if he has access to the mailbox and this can be set up in mailbox settings: http://prntscr.com/o2d47j

Best regards,

Angela

Show all comments

Hi!

I cannot activate approval in customer module. I click on the selection and later go to save and it begins loading, but never finish: https://cl.ly/078b889983ba

Any idea ot what could be the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Like 0

1 comments

Hi!

Have you checked errors in the console? They might store some additional information about this issue. 

Show all comments

Hi, community.

I have a quick question about the change log... If I try to enter the change log I get the following screen:

Currently, this product has only sales team licenses distributed... Must we have an enterprise level license to access this section?

Thank you!

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Juan,

No licenses are required for this functionality however you need to set it up first https://prnt.sc/nigqfu Here is the example - https://prnt.sc/nigsc2 Here you can see that I've added the account object and chose the Name column that will be logged for any changes. Once the object and columns are added, refresh the page, go to the record and modify it. As the result you will be able to see the changes https://prnt.sc/nigsg0 

More details are here https://academy.bpmonline.com/documents/administration/7-13/setup-log-action-change-log-section

Best regards,

Dean 

Show all comments