Question

Running clio in Docker on Ubuntu 20.04

Hi there!

I'm trying to run clio in Docker on Ubuntu Server 20.04.

Following instructions provided here - https://github.com/Advance-Technologies-Foundation/clio#installation-an…, I have downloaded the source code, and executed "docker build -f ./install/Dockerfile -t clio ."

But I got unexpected output, and, seems, clio container did not even started:

DEPRECATED: The legacy builder is deprecated and will be removed in a future release.
            Install the buildx component to build images with BuildKit:
            https://docs.docker.com/go/buildx/

Sending build context to Docker daemon  2.899MB
Step 1/13 : FROM mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/sdk:3.1 as base
 ---> 1e8401d05dea
Step 2/13 : WORKDIR /app
 ---> Using cache
 ---> 18f52a48e0a5
Step 3/13 : FROM mcr.microsoft.com/dotnet/sdk:3.1 AS build
 ---> 1e8401d05dea
Step 4/13 : WORKDIR /app
 ---> Using cache
 ---> 18f52a48e0a5
Step 5/13 : COPY clio clio
 ---> Using cache
 ---> fa0fb42a25ec
Step 6/13 : COPY clio.sln clio.sln
 ---> Using cache
 ---> d8527c9fcc93
Step 7/13 : WORKDIR /app/clio
 ---> Using cache
 ---> f4ae3f90ec62
Step 8/13 : RUN dotnet publish -c Release -o /app/published
 ---> Running in 432ba7ef38dd
Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 16.7.3+2f374e28e for .NET
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Determining projects to restore...
/app/clio/clio.csproj : error NU1202: Package DocumentFormat.OpenXmlSDK 2.0.0 is not compatible with net6.0 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v6.0). Package DocumentFormat.OpenXmlSDK 2.0.0 supports: net35 (.NETFramework,Version=v3.5)
  Failed to restore /app/clio/clio.csproj (in 6.4 sec).
The command '/bin/sh -c dotnet publish -c Release -o /app/published' returned a non-zero code: 1

Like 1

2 comments

Anybody, please, help!

Hi!

Based on the issue you are experiencing with running Clio Docker on Ubuntu 20.04, it seems to be related to compatibility or configuration problems. To address this, I would recommend following these steps:

1. Make sure you have met the minimum system requirements for running Clio Docker on Ubuntu 20.04. Check the official documentation for any specific prerequisites.

2. Double-check that you have correctly followed the installation steps outlined in the documentation or guide provided by Clio.

3. If the issue persists, I suggest visiting the Clio GitHub repository for more information and possible solutions. You can access the repository at the following link: GitHub Repository. Please search for any existing issues that match your problem or consider opening a new issue to report your specific problem. GitHub representatives and the community can provide further assistance and guidance in troubleshooting the issue.

Remember to provide as much detail as possible when reporting the issue, including any error messages or logs you have encountered. This will help the GitHub community understand and address your problem more effectively.

I hope this helps.

Show all comments