Question

OmniChat in 7.17

Hello,

Anyone know how to configure omnichat on 7.17 ? I'm trying to do on trial env. bu i stuck. Any documentation or tutorial ?

Best Regards,

Marcin

Like 0

2 comments
Best reply

Hello Marcin,

The omni-chat functionality is added to the product as a beta-test functionality and is available only on the demo websites for testing purposes. This functionality can be enabled on production websites per request submitted to the technical support team. Please, feel free to send all the related questions to our support team as well (support@creatio.com), we would be happy to assist. 

Unfortunately, articles and tutorials about omni-chat functionality have not been released yet, they will be available once the omni-chat feature will be officially released. 

Please, let us know in case any further information is required. 

Best regards, 

Olga. 

Hello Marcin,

The omni-chat functionality is added to the product as a beta-test functionality and is available only on the demo websites for testing purposes. This functionality can be enabled on production websites per request submitted to the technical support team. Please, feel free to send all the related questions to our support team as well (support@creatio.com), we would be happy to assist. 

Unfortunately, articles and tutorials about omni-chat functionality have not been released yet, they will be available once the omni-chat feature will be officially released. 

Please, let us know in case any further information is required. 

Best regards, 

Olga. 

Hello Olga,

Thank You for help. I will contact with support to test this new feature.

Regards,

Marcin

Show all comments