Creatio 7.17 Replacing client module

I am unable to get the "replacing view model" option to work on 7.17 on the trial cloud with the most basic of custom cases. I am assuming that "replacing view model" on 7.17 replaces "replacing client module" on earlier versions. Please validate. Am I missing a step here? Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Like 0

4 comments

Dear Amanthen,

You are correct. The titles are a bit changed in the new interface but it is the same as old "replacing client module".

Regards,

Dean

Dean Parrett,

Thanks for confirming Dean!

The problem is I am unable to get the replacing module logic to work on 7.17. The same logic seems to be working fine on 7.16. 

I have created a new trial instance and am creating a single replacing client module overriding the parent "communication panel schema" of "UiV2" package. Below is the custom code I have written, but it doesn't seem to work on 7.17. Am I missing a step here?

define("CommunicationPanel", [],
function() {
	return {
            methods: {
              init: function() {   
                window.console.log("Test");
                window.alert("Test");
                this.callParent(arguments);                
              }
            }
        };
    });

Hi Amanthena,

The latest update interface is available as the trial version for beta-testing only and may include some inaccuracy. Thank you for reporting! The issue is already fixed in the coming release. 

However, there is a workaround for replacing client module schema; please follow the previous configuration address to make the changes you need:

[your_website]/0/WorkspaceExplorerModule.aspx

Regards, 

Anastasiia

Anastasiia Markina,

Thank you Anastasiia!

Show all comments