Question

Marketing campaign based on specific client aniversaries (5/10/20 years)

Hi Community,

I need to setup a marketing campaign where:

1) I have the date when the customer/Contact started our business relation

2) and then I want to send specific Emails/campaign on the 5th year anniversary, 10th year anniversary, 20th year anniversary.

I've been trying to find a way to build a contacts filter that would enable this with the every year option but it won't work has the years do not have the same number of days.

Any idea on how I could achieve this, without having all the dates mapped in the contact?

Thanks

Luis

Like 0

2 comments

Hello!

You need to create a dynamic folder in "Contacts" section and use filter that will add contacts whose "Birth date" is "Every year, today". After that you need to use this folder as a first element of this campaign in "Add from folder" element. After that there goes "Trigger email" element in which you can use a trigger email and use macros in this email that will read recipients name and other information. And the last element of the campaign should be "Exit from campaign". 

As a result you will get a campaign in which audience will be added automatically due to folder filtering conditions.

Best regarts,
Anton

Hi Anton,

Thanks, 

the question is on a small but important detail which is, for the different anniversaries I need to:

year 1 - send

year 2 - not send

year 3 - not send

year 4 - not send

year 5 - send

year 6 - not send

year 7 - not send

year 8 - not send

year 9 - not send

year 10 - send

and so on

Is it possible to create a folder for all contact that have the 5th year anniversary?

thanks

Show all comments