Article

Creatio Positioned as the Only Leader in the 2024 Low-Code Platforms For Citizen Developers Evaluation by an Independent Research Firm

Today marks a remarkable achievement for the entire Creatio Community – Creatio has been just named as the only Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Low-Code Platforms for Citizen Developers, Q1 2024. 

As stated in the report, “Creatio is an obvious choice for its SaaS customers and a leading option for enterprises that want well-governed citizen development and superior automation at scale.”   

We wanted to share this honorable moment and thank you for being a part of our community. Our success is a direct result of the steadfast support from thousands of companies that have chosen Creatio for their no-code journeys. We also believe this recognition highlights our ongoing commitment to developing the best-in-class AI-powered no-code platform. 

Get a complimentary copy of the report & learn more

Like 22

2 comments

This is awesome !

Could we get more clarification on this ? As some top providers are not showing up in this graph, most probably has to do with the "citizen developper" orientation. Does that mean other populor low-code tools are too geared toward trained developpers ?

I just want to make sure I get the positioning clear with our prospects and clients :)

Dear Damien Collot,

Thank you for your question!

The report shows only the most significant ones that the leading analyst John Bratincevic and contributing analysts Chris Gardner, Stephanie Balaouras, Katherine Leonard, and Sarah Morana found match a set of criteria for evaluating in the report.

According to analyst authors of this report, "The Forrester Wave™ evaluation highlights Leaders, Strong Performers, Contenders, and Challengers. It’s an assessment of the top vendors in the market; it doesn’t represent the entire vendor landscape. You’ll find more information about this market in our reports on low-code... 

In our 31-criterion evaluation of low-code platforms for citizen developers, we identified the most significant ones and researched, analyzed, and scored them. This report shows how each provider measures up and helps IT professionals select the right one for their needs."

I hope this helps.

Thank you!

Show all comments