Not Able to pass JSON string in Web-service element in instances lower than 7.18

Hi Community,

• I am trying to pass the JSON string into the Web-Service Element of the Business Process. I had tried this in one of the trial instances of version 7.18.0.1353. In this version, Web-Service Element has Request body parameter in its Advanced Setting. The screenshot of this is as below. 

• I want to implement this same POC in another instance which is in a version of  7.17.3.1377. But the "Request body" parameter in Advanced Setting of Web-Service Element and I am not able to pass JSON in this instance.

Is there any way ? to achieve this POC working in the instance of version 7.17.3.1377

Please guide me on this.

Thanks and Regards.

Like 0

1 comments
Best reply

Hello,

This feature is available starting from 7.17.4 version. The simplest way to achieve it is just to upgrade your website to 7.17.4 or even better to 7.18.0 which is the latest actual version of the app.

Regards,

Dean

Hello,

This feature is available starting from 7.17.4 version. The simplest way to achieve it is just to upgrade your website to 7.17.4 or even better to 7.18.0 which is the latest actual version of the app.

Regards,

Dean

Show all comments