We see that you have also registered a case directly for our Support team and we are already working on it so we will update you on the problem in that case.
we also experience the same problem with an on-premise installation in version 8.0.3.
Is there already a solution available?
We kindly recommend updating the Email Listener service to resolve the error of verification on the diagnostic page.
Could you provide us with the information on where you deployed for the Email Listener service (Kubernetes or Docker)?
Also you are adding gmail mailbox to the system and it require a few additional steps due to Google security policy.
There are 2 possible ways to add the mailbox to the system:
1. Enable 2-Step Verification for the mailbox, generate the App password from the appropriate Google account and add the mailbox to the system.
2. If you are using Gsuite, you can configure your own app on the Google's side for authorization through the Oauth.
1. Using the App password.
There is a need to perform the below steps:
1) Create a copy of the mailbox provider GMail
2) Disable the system setting with code "UseGoogleSharedApplication"
3) Created password for the external programs on the GMail's side as described here: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185833?hl=en
4) Use password from p.3 while adding the mailbox with the help of copy of the mailbox provider from p.1.
Login and password for the mailbox will be used inside Creatio system, not GMail.
2. Create your own program on the Gsuite side.
It's a bit more complex variant, as there will be a need to perform the corresponding setting both through Gsuite and in the app.