Question

Migration from Salesforce

Hello, Creatio enthusiasts all over the world,

This is Ken from BlueMeme / OpenModels, the only Creatio partner in Japan! 

I would like to ask everyone about your experience with migration from Salesforce to Creatio.

Currently, the Japanese market is full of companies that are struggling to continue using Salesforce but cannot find alternative solutions. So we would like to introduce Creatio as a strong option, but we don't have any domestic use cases for such a scenario yet.

That's why I'm looking for Creatio partners or users that I could interview and possibly share your experiences at events in Japan.

Thank you for your cooperation :)

Ken

k-kunita@bluememe.jp

Like 1

3 comments

Hi Ken,

We recommend using a basic import functionality.

But you can also look on this application:

https://marketplace.creatio.com/app/salesforce-data-import-creatio

Hi Ken,

If you get any extra information, feel free to share too please :) This would be a very good use case to work on .

Damien

Migration from Salesforce involves transferring data, configurations, and processes to a new CRM system or version. It typically comprises data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) activities, ensuring data integrity and mapping customizations to the new platform. Thorough planning, testing, and user training are crucial for a successful migration. Organizations migrate for various reasons, including cost efficiency, enhanced features, or changing business needs. Post-migration support and continuous improvement play vital roles in ensuring a seamless transition.

Show all comments