Migrate to 7.15

Hello everybody,

I installed the 7.15 binaries on a new IIS instance but get an error when I start to login with my backup DB. 7.15 works fine with the embeded DB.

I'm wondering if there is something to update in the DB.

Thank you.

Here is the error message:

Server Error in '/' Application.

Versions of application "7.15.2.501" and configuration "7.14.1" are incompatible

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: Terrasoft.Common.AppStartupException: Versions of application "7.15.2.501" and configuration "7.14.1" are incompatible

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[AppStartupException: Versions of application "7.15.2.501" and configuration "7.14.1" are incompatible]
   Terrasoft.Core.AppConnection.CheckConfigurationVersion() +191
   Terrasoft.Core.AppConnection.Initialize() +535
   Terrasoft.WebApp.Loader.Global.InitializeAppConnection() +152
   Terrasoft.WebApp.Loader.Global.Application_Start(Object sender, EventArgs e) +230

[HttpException (0x80004005): Versions of application "7.15.2.501" and configuration "7.14.1" are incompatible]
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.EnsureAppStartCalledForIntegratedMode(HttpContext context, HttpApplication app) +520
   System.Web.HttpApplication.RegisterEventSubscriptionsWithIIS(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context, MethodInfo[] handlers) +176
   System.Web.HttpApplication.InitSpecial(HttpApplicationState state, MethodInfo[] handlers, IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +165
   System.Web.HttpApplicationFactory.GetSpecialApplicationInstance(IntPtr appContext, HttpContext context) +353
   System.Web.Hosting.PipelineRuntime.InitializeApplication(IntPtr appContext) +341

[HttpException (0x80004005): Versions of application "7.15.2.501" and configuration "7.14.1" are incompatible]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +523
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +107
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +688

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.3056.0

Like 0

2 comments

Hello,

Any news?

Thank you :)

Dear Thibaut, 

As far as I can see from the screenshot attached, the version of binary files you are using is incompatible with version of your DB. 

Please make sure that your DB and Binaries are on the same version of Creatio. 

You can contact Creatio Support team in order to request the needed version of binary files (7.14.1)  and update your system following this guide on our academy. 

Kind regards,

Roman

Show all comments