Importing Organization Roles: SSP SysAdminUnit
20:41 Jun 02, 2017
I am attempting to import data into the SSP SysAdminUnit (dbo.SysAdminUnit) object to populate Organization Roles, however, the process runs into the same invalid column issue no matter how I tweak the data file.
- Using the template downloaded from the Advanced Settings for the object: SSP SysAdminUnit. Template is bpm’online named as SSP SysAdminUnit.xlsx.
- Populated one record with data in Name and Culture columns only as they are required (identified by orange font color).
- Attempted imported via Data Import under System Designer (the “wizard”) targeting SSP SysAdminUnit.
- All column to field mapping occurred automatically successfully.
- Error returned from import attempt: “Invalid column name 'LDAPElementId'. Invalid column name 'LDAPElementId'.”
- The file’s column “LDAP element Id” is empty.
- Tried removing the column and then all columns except Name and Culture with no success each time.
- Error appears to be server side as the target not exposing the field to the import process even though mapped?
- Am I missing additional requirements to do this?
- Can I use the “wizard” to import data into this object/table?