Question

filter lookup value in creatio 8.0.4 ?

filter lookup value in creatio 8.0.4 in the new application Freedom UI

based on another Lookup

Like in Section Wizard in the previous release 7 and up

Like 0

8 comments

Hello ElSayed,

Could you please provide us more details on what would you like to achieve here? Perhaps you could share a photo showing what exactly you have in 7.x releases so we can understand what is the task here.

Best regards,

Dariy

Hi Dariy Pavlyk,

1. filter like that but in 8.0.4 gif_chapter_business_rules_filter_lookup_values.gif
  2. when i try in new release i found 

Hi Khaled, 

At the moment the Freedom UI doesn't have the full functionality of 7.X. For business processes, they are adding additional functionality in every minor release. My understanding is that it should all be there by 8.1. 

I do think that it is possible to add the required filter you need, but this can not be done right now using the no-code business rules. 

Harry,

Any idea on the planned release date of Creatio 8.1 ?

thanks Harry,

Damien Collot,

Support mentioned today that there is a 8.0.5 coming in November, so I imagine December? (I hope).

Is there a way to filter a lookup from code?  I'm trying to determine if the attributes for crt.combobox has any filter element.  The control is calling a standard dataquery call to get the data, which has a filter in it, but I don't see a way to set a filter at design time. 

Found an example on filtering a lookup here:  https://community.creatio.com/questions/freedom-ui-filtration

Show all comments