Question

redis

It was not possible to connect to the redis server(s). Error connecting right now. To allow this multiplexer to continue retrying until it's able to connect, use abortConnect=false in your connection string or AbortOnConnectFail=false; in your code.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: StackExchange.Redis.RedisConnectionException: It was not possible to connect to the redis server(s). Error connecting right now. To allow this multiplexer to continue retrying until it's able to connect, use abortConnect=false in your connection string or AbortOnConnectFail=false; in your code.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[RedisConnectionException: It was not possible to connect to the redis server(s). Error connecting right now. To allow this multiplexer to continue retrying until it's able to connect, use abortConnect=false in your connection string or AbortOnConnectFail=false; in your code.]
   StackExchange.Redis.ConnectionMultiplexer.ConnectImpl(ConfigurationOptions configuration, TextWriter log, Nullable`1 serverType, EndPointCollection endpoints) +859
   StackExchange.Redis.ConnectionMultiplexer.Connect(ConfigurationOptions configuration, TextWriter log) +89
   Terrasoft.Redis.StackExchangeAdapters.RedisClientsManagerAdapter..ctor(String connectionStringName, RedisConfigSection configSection) +271
Like 0

9 comments

need help I am a student stuck here

1. I assume you've installed Redis, correct?
  2. Have you modified the connection string for redis in the ConnectionStrings.config for your environment? (if Redis is on same machine make sure host=localhost)
  3. If Redis is installed on another machine, could there be a firewall blocking port 6379?

Hello,

It looks like Redis is not working for you.

Can you please run the command:
redis-cli ping

I did it, ma'am.

sir , i did all . I installed redis for windows .

that problem is solved , thank you all

now new problem

Redis database access denied [0]

Show all comments