Question

lookups list as a new section

Hi 

is there possibility to create new section in application hub with list of lookups from specific folder?

Like 1

4 comments

Hello,

Unfortunately, it is not possible with basic tools to create a section based on a specific folder with a list of lookups, so that all information is transferred there.

However, we have passed this idea on to our R&D team to consider and implement such a feature in future releases. Thank you for helping us to improve our product.

i have done it but now i have another question. Can lookup list could link to "open content" of specific lookup? Now it only links to lookup "Properties"

and this link me to lookup properties but i want to be linked to content of lookup

This one below

Arkadiusz Polus,

Could you please describe step by step what exactly you managed to accomplish and how, so that we could better understand your request and be able to help you with your second question?

I'm trying to create a separate section with looksups from the folder I created. Everything is supposed to be displayed on the list page and ok, I did it. But the lookup hyperlink from the list takes me to "properties"  and not to the lookup content.

Show all comments