Auto Refresh on Mobile Application List

Hi Community,

Is there a way to trigger automatic refreshment of list data in mobile. Currently in order for you to refresh, user needs to manually drag down the list.

Like 0

2 comments

Hi Fulgen,

I did not really get the case where you need to refresh list automatically. Whenever user adds new record - it will be loaded immediately, and if someone else added a record and you refresh the list for everyone  - it may disturb someone's work. If for example someone was scrolling down the list to find a record and you refresh the page - it will interrupt him a lot.

Nevertheless, I found logic that triggers refreshing which I believe you can use:

if you open mobile emulator (which you can request from support@creatio.com) you can find it in debugger:

pull-refresh.js

Inside there is a class Terrasoft.PullRefresh. This class is used in list-pull-refresh.js: https://prnt.sc/qp2lfp

Regards,

Dmytro

Dmytro Smishchenko,

Thanks Dmytro. We are changing read permission after user modified a record that is why we need to the the auto refresh. What we wanted, once user will go back from preview page to list page, lists will be refreshed automatically. Any idea how I can do it?

Show all comments