Error when publishing a BP with script

I have created a BP with an empty script. With signals start and end.

I save and publish the BP and try then to run the process and an error displays:

Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Like 1

4 comments

Could you please send the screenshot again? The one you've added seems to be corrupted. 

I think I also have this issue. Error says "Publish the ... process before starting it".

What helps me is "Download packages to the file system". Seems like we have to "download" each time after saving BP but before publishing, otherwise publishing does nothing.

Artur Shelekhov-Balchunas,

Yes, this is what I'm getting too, but on a package installed from a zip archive (moving application from dev to test) so I wouldn't have thought we should need to mess around in the config tools at all. Would be useful if someone knew why this happens.

Discovered the issue can be due to other Source Code schemas (C# server code) which fail to compile, which for some reason prevents the Business Process from compiling when it's publishing - I found this by checking the 'Build' log file which can point you to the Source Code schema(s) and the lines causing problems. Would be nice if Creatio told us why the BP publish was failing!

Show all comments