Roll Up of Forecast Automatically

Is it possible to roll up the monthly forecast to quarterly level easily? I have given forecasting at "customer need" dimension "Monthly". Once Apr, May & Jun Data is entered, can i give another "quarterly" forecasting view where the Q1 is populated based on the monthly forecast entered? Is there any quick provision for this? where are the forecast values stored in? which is the object name?

Like 0

3 comments

Dear Krishna,

Hope you are doing well today.

Unfortunately, there are no any way to adjust different time periods other than that offered in the application. However we have in plans to implement the functionality for more flexible time adjustment. As for now you can only use months.  You can display the required months by adjusting the time periods http://prntscr.com/noitix  As for the forecasting values - they are stored in ContactForecast, AccountForecast and ForecastItemValue tables.

Best regards,

Dean

Dean Parrett,

Thanks Dean!! But I guess "ForecastItemValue" is made obselete from Ver 7.14. In that case in 7.14 which is the table which stores value? I tried to query "EntityInForecastCell" but got sql error "invalid object". 

Dear Krishna,

You need to use these titles - ContactForecast, AccountForecast and ForecastItemValue. These are correct names of the tables. Indeed, the query to EntityInForecastCell will error since there are no such table.

Best regards,

Dean

Show all comments