You may encounter an issue when converting a detail into a section, where the pages do not change as expected. In the wizard, it appears as if it's a section, but the actual page that opens is the details page.

The issue was caused by the feature of the architecture of interaction of schemes in the application. The object will be able to contain one Edit page or more if the page type is enabled (different pages are designed for different use cases based on the information that is filled in while creating a record). The current configuration only permits the addition of one page to both a section and a detail of an object. The described situation arose because the detail page was created before the added section. As a result of creating a section, two pages were added for the object in the system tables.

Upon opening the wizard, the system returns the first random page from the select query. This is why you may not see the correct page in the wizard.

For the solution, I recommend saving one page for the detail and for the section.

To achieve this, you should delete the record from the system tables and then re-save the edit page:

1) Find all edit pages for the problem object using this script:

select * from "SysModuleEdit"
where "SysModuleEntityId" in (
select "Id" from "SysModuleEntity"
where "SysEntitySchemaUId" in (
select "UId" from "SysSchema"
where "Name" = 'objec_code'));

2) Find and delete the detail edit page:

delete from "SysModuleEdit" where "Id" = 'id_detail_schema';

Before deleting, make sure to save the value from the 'SysEntitySchemaUId' column.

3) Delete the record in the table that connects the edit page and detail itself:

delete from "SysModuleEntity" where "Id" = 'id_SysEntitySchemaUId_step_2';

4)  Re-save the edit page using the section wizard.

As a result, you will be left with one edit page for detail and section.

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

You can face the issue when some changes that you made in the section wizard aren't displayed on the page.

This can occur if the package set in the 'Current Package' system setting is not the last one in the hierarchy (typically 'Custom'), and changes have been made in packages lower in the hierarchy.

The Section Wizard displays the content of all the schemas till the package is indicated in the "Current package" system setting.

However, UI displays the content and logic from all the schemas of all the packages.

To confirm this, you can change the value of the "Current package" system setting to the "Custom" package.

The "Custom" package contains all dependencies of all packages of the application. All columns are the same and are visible both on UI and in the Section wizard once it's set as the current package.

Let's consider this in the example of the package dependency schema and how it will affect the display when setting a package different from the Custom Package:

In the provided schema, the Custom package is at the bottom and contains all of the dependencies from the schemas above it. However, if a different package is specified in the Current Package system setting, then it will be higher in the hierarchy and will not include any changes from the schemas below it. As a result, these changes (fields, details, etc.) will not be displayed in the section master but will be visible in the interface.

To resolve this issue, I recommend reviewing the dependencies of packages, establishing the correct hierarchy, and adjusting the 'Current Package' system setting as needed.

You can learn about package dependencies and hierarchy in this article on the Creatio Academy: 

https://academy.creatio.com/docs/8.x/dev/development-on-creatio-platfor…

Like 1

0 comments
Show all comments

Hello,

Lately i added a section for a custom object (let's call it mainObject), which has a collection of objects attached to (subObject), so there is a detail to show that subObject list on every mainObject pages.

Then i did another section to display the whole list of subObject, to get a global view of these.

But i now have troubles editing the subObject page : 

When i want to open the section wizard for subObject from its section, a page is opened but not the one actually used for editing,

The good one can be found by reading url of the page : Nui/ViewModule.aspx#CardModuleV2/Schema4dec7c8bPage

If i try to edit the subObject page from the mainObject page ( from the detail then the page designer),

the js framework fail with "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'moduleId')"

For now i can edit the code from Schema4dec7c8bPage for needed changes,

but i would prefer to understand what went wrong, and fix it.

Maybe adding a section for subObject did something wrong, as it already had an edit page at that stage ?

i hope it's clear enough :)

Best regards

Patrice

Like 0

2 comments

Hello,

To analyze this issue, we need access to the site. Please write to us at our email: support.creatio.com.

Malika,

thank you Malika, i'll do.

Show all comments

Hello,

I am currently trying to edit an account info page and am running into an issue. I want to create a field with options in a dropdown format, but so far, I have not seen any way of doing so. 

Is this something I did not see in the documentation, or will I need to use the booleans to ensure my users can select their needed options?

Any help is appreciated. I appreciate any help you can provide.

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

In the context of Classic UI, the Lookup view is configured on the page editing page. By selecting the "List" parameter, this lookup will be displayed as a drop-down list.

Regarding configuring this option for a detail with an editable register, currently, this can be implemented using development methods. More details are described in another post on the Community:

https://community.creatio.com/articles/displaying-columns-editable-reco…

Thank you for contacting us!

Show all comments

Hi all,

How do we connect section wizard in "navigation and sections" of created Application?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Could you please describe what logic exactly you want to achieve?

Show all comments

Hello Creatio team,

How can i activate the Section Wizard option for the followin detail:

This feature is deactivated in the PlanningAccountDetailV2 schema part of Field package

I need to activate the wizard for this task:

Deactivate the filter that filters the accounts based on the selected employee.

Like 0

2 comments
Best reply

Hello Sasori,

In order to deactive the filter based on employee it is just needed to click on the cross sign, and you will see all the accounts.

Alternatively you can create a replacing view model for the schema PlanningAccountDetailV2 and modify the method getFilters according to your needs.

define("PlanningAccountDetailV2", [],

function() {

return {

entitySchemaName: "Account",

attributes: {},

methods: {

getFilters: function() {

this.callParent(arguments);

var filters = this.sandbox.publish("GetSectionFilters");

if (!this.Ext.isEmpty(filters.filtersValue)) {

this.setFilter(filters.key, filters.filtersValue);

}

}},

diff: /**SCHEMA_DIFF*/[]/**SCHEMA_DIFF*/

};

}

);

As for the section wizard, this whole detail was created with code, so it would be not possible to enable it. But the first option by clicking the cross sign would be the more simple one.

Best regards,

Dariy

Hello Sasori,

In order to deactive the filter based on employee it is just needed to click on the cross sign, and you will see all the accounts.

Alternatively you can create a replacing view model for the schema PlanningAccountDetailV2 and modify the method getFilters according to your needs.

define("PlanningAccountDetailV2", [],

function() {

return {

entitySchemaName: "Account",

attributes: {},

methods: {

getFilters: function() {

this.callParent(arguments);

var filters = this.sandbox.publish("GetSectionFilters");

if (!this.Ext.isEmpty(filters.filtersValue)) {

this.setFilter(filters.key, filters.filtersValue);

}

}},

diff: /**SCHEMA_DIFF*/[]/**SCHEMA_DIFF*/

};

}

);

As for the section wizard, this whole detail was created with code, so it would be not possible to enable it. But the first option by clicking the cross sign would be the more simple one.

Best regards,

Dariy

Thank you very much Dariy.

Show all comments

Hello Creatio Community,

Section wizard keeps reloading.

Printscreen below is from the Console:

What needs to be done to open the section wizard ?

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Petrika,

This seems to be an issue that Creatio support should take a look at.

Please contact us at support@creatio.com

Thank you!

Show all comments

Hello Creatio Community!

Is there any easy way to transfer changes from section Pages the (Full User) to Portal Pages. I have created three pages as a Full User, and i want to transfer these modifications to Portal also. I want to create the same pages in Portal. Is there an easy way to do this automatically ?

Or i would have to repeat dhe same process to Portal by hand ?

Thanks !

Like 0

3 comments
Best reply

Hello Petrika,

That shouldn't cause any problems as the Application Form Edit Page that you are setting as the parent inherits it's properties from the base section page.

Best regards,

Dariy

Hello Petrika,

In order to achieve this you can go to the Advanced settings and find the page that you would like to transfer, the data type will be "Client module". Then you can copy all the content that is inside of the "Diff" array of objects and paste it into the page that you have in the portal. If there are any business rules or other differences you should copy them as well. In the portal page you should leave as it is the entitySchemaName and the details of the page, the rest should look as it looks in the page that you are transfering.

Best regards,

Dariy

Dariy Pavlyk,

Thanks for the response Dariy. I made something like this. Base Section was the parent page by default for the Application Form Portal Page.

I changed the Parent object 

In this way i inheriteted everuthing from the Application Form Edit Page . Will this bring me any kind for Problems ?

Hello Petrika,

That shouldn't cause any problems as the Application Form Edit Page that you are setting as the parent inherits it's properties from the base section page.

Best regards,

Dariy

Show all comments

Hi, Account and

In the Contact section, I add a text column with the section wizard and press the save button, but I get the error you see below.

System designer -> System settings -> Current package. I provided the 'custom' control.

File attachments
Like 0

9 comments

Hello Aygen,

Probably the Package is locked. Please make sure, that the package that you set up in the 'current package' system setting is unlocked, 

Best regards,

Bogdan

Hi Bogdan, Thank you for the answer.

I'm checking but is there a section here that I need to change? 

Access for modification for internal users --> Can manage configuration elements

Aygen Ergen,

Could you please send us a screenshot of the 'Advanced settings' section? 

What exactly should I show?

Aygen Ergen,

If the Package is unlocked, it's Yellow and on top of the package-list.

But now your package Custom is locked and grey.

Did you Export the package and then re-install it?

Julius,

Unsuccessful. What can be the problem?

Sorry for the unclear answer. I only meant to ask if you had done this, as a question. I did not want to suggest you do this as you are really not supposed to do that! I believe it will lead to package being locked, since it's an external third-party package when being installed from file.

Was this package created on the same environment/instance you are using?

I suggest you create a new Package and move everything from the old locked package into the new one. If that's possible.

Otherwise, ask the support department to unlock it for you.

Thank you for answer

Aygen Ergen,

The error depicts the object (Account) doesn't have edit access.

Please check the object permission of Account here,

Step 1, Select object permission from the homepage.

Step 2: Select account and check its permission setup

Best Regards,

Bhoobalan Palanivelu.

Show all comments

Hi All,

Receiving error message while navigating to Contact Section Wizard. Below steps were also applied:

1. Publish Contact Object

2. Generated all Schemas

3. Compile All 

Any suggestions in troubleshooting.

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Anupama,

Thank you for your question!

You have taken the correct steps to resolve this issue:

1. Published the Contact object (you would also need to publish the last changed schema of the page and\or the registry, e.g.: ContactPageV2, ContactSectionV2);

2. Save those schemas;

3. Compile the instance;

4. Clear the browser`s cache;

5. Make sure that you are using the latest browser version. If not, please update the browser, clear the cache.

Hope this helps!

If not, please make sure to submit a ticket to support@creatio.com

Thank you!

Regards,

Danyil

Show all comments