Great news!

A new video tutorial on how to perform import from an Excel file has been released. Use universal import from Excel to add large-scale data to bpm’online. You can add a customer base, a list of products or other data from an Excel file in a matter of minutes. Use import to add new records to the system before getting started with bpm’online or if you want to update the value of one or more fields in the existing records. 

Follow the link to watch our new video tutorial.

More video tutorials are available in “Video tutorials” tab in bpm'online academy.

File attachments
Like 4

0 comments
Show all comments
Question

Customers often ask us if they can change anything on the login page in the BPMonline CRM 7.2 except the logo.

The answer is 'Yes'. You can extend the login page by adding new blocks to it that can contain, for example, a list of support phone numbers or useful links:

It is very easy to do:

1. To display the [Technical Support] block on the login page, populate the [Communication Options for Login Page] lookup.

2. To display the [Important Links] block on the login page, populate the [Useful Links for Login Page] lookup.

You can also set the custom Captions for both of these blocks using corresponding System Settings: “Caption for Communication Options Block on Login Page”, and “Caption for Useful Links Block on Login Page” available in System Settings Section.

Enjoy working with BPMonline!

Like 2

0 comments
Show all comments
Question

Good day!

I was trying to add a user. I created a contact and wanted to associate user with this contact, but when I click on the lookup icon on the user page I don't see this contact in the list.

File attachments

2 comments

Hello Joseph!

Please make sure the contact you created earlier has the type "Employee"

Thanks, that helped.

Show all comments