Question

File base integration with Creatio

We have a requirement where client would send data as csv file. This file will be later processed via BPM process and record will be loaded into the creatio object. How and where this file can be stored within Creatio Cloud ?  

Please note the file is not an attachment to any record but rather records which is to be loaded in Creatio Database.

Like 0

2 comments

Hello,

For product sites that are hosted in the Creatio cloud, AWS S3 buckets are connected by default and are used to store files.
You can also use the option of storing files in the database as well, but please note that this will lead to increased memory consumption at the database level.
When developing functionality that covers file uploads, we recommend using the "API for file management" that is built into Creatio products.
You can find a detailed description and examples of how to use the "API for file management" in an article on Creatio Academy, as well as the File storage options for storing files in Creatio.

Thank you.

Serhii Parfentiev,

Before deploying this on Creatio Cloud I need to develop this on my local Creatio set up

How to Validation of S3 Configuration:

"I have configured Amazon S3 as file storage in Creatio local following the 'File storage options ' guide. 
How can I validate that this S3 configuration is working correctly (I don't see anything in log)?
"Any existing API i can use to see how this work

What  Tables and Objects Involved in File Upload:

"Which Creatio tables or objects are involved in file upload and storage when using external storage like Amazon S3? Specifically, what tables store metadata and file details for uploaded files when it is not associated with any entity like Accounts or Contacts?

Need these to access file from BPM"

Show all comments