Pass entered data between pages and save to database

Hello, 

I've 3 own pages, which are binding with my the same model. When I add some value in first page and clicked button where I set action Save data and open next page it works good also I have Business process where I can get record ID but this BP will stop. 

But now I'm entering next information on the next page and I don't know how to pass data from 2 pages to my the same BP or new BP and save it in the same record.

Creatio version: 8.1.2.39.42

Could you give me some advise how to resolve this issue ?

I'll appreciate any help.

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

To ensure that the process does not stop, you can use parallel branching and add a “Wait for Signal” element in the business process. In this element, you can insert your record ID and configure a signal for changes in the record. After clicking the button, the record is saved, and the signal will be triggered. You can then place a sub-process or continue the algorithm in the existing business process if you need to use the new data for further actions.

Additionally, you can merge the parallel branches into one using the signal trigger. You can plan ahead what signal this will be and configure it so that the execution logic is always correct. I have also provided an example of a business process design that might be useful to you and serve as a foundation for creating the appropriate business logic you need.

Thank you for reaching out!

Show all comments