*As* the head of the sales department
*I want* to control the amount of discounts granted
*because* I don't want excessive discounts to drag my company into debt.
* Addition of "Acceptance status":
*** Pending approval
*** Discount accepted
*** Discount rejected
** Auditable and non-editable field
* If discount greater than zero and value less than 1000 (system currency ), or a discount greater than 10 and a value less than 10,000, then send an email to your supervisor requesting approval. In addition, it changes the Acceptance Status to "Waiting for approval".
* If the superior accepts the discount, then Send an email to the order supervisor (assigned to) that ok. Additionally, it changes the Acceptance Status to "Discount accepted".
* If no acceptance, set the discount to zero. Send an e-mail to the order supervisor. Additionally, it changes the Acceptance status to "Discount rejected".
* Discount, Value are to be auditable.
* Add action buttons Accept discount, Reject discount - visible only to the supervisor of the order supervisor and when the status = Waiting for acceptance
Email content :
* to supervisor: "Order <name/url> requires your acceptance of discount."
* to order supervisor after approval by supervisor: "Discount for order <name/url> has been accepted."
* to order supervisor after rejection by supervisor: "Discount for order <name/url> has been rejected."
How the business process will look like?