Question

setting up Visual Studio and workspaceconsole for compilation

I try to set up VS2022 and workspaceconsole for compilation, but something seems to be wrong. if i try to call build workspace or rebuild workspace in VS I get following error :

"Unhandled Exception: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Terrasoft.Core, Version=8.1.3.6801, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=edaadfbc3b0bb879' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
  at Terrasoft.Tools.WorkspaceConsole.Program.Main(String[] args)"

For the configuarion of it i used following settings: 

for 

command =  : C:\Academy\builds\D4_studio\Terrasoft.WebApp\DesktopBin\WorkspaceConsole\Terrasoft.Tools.WorkspaceConsole.exe

Arguments :

-operation=BuildWorkspace -workspaceName=Default -webApplicationPath="C:\Academy\builds\D4_studio\Terrasoft.WebApp" -confRuntimeParentDirectory="C:\Academy\builds\D4_studio\Terrasoft.WebApp"

Does anybody know what i'm doing wrong?

Like 0

2 comments

Hello.

This error might occur if you don't configure the workspace console before setting it up in VS.
Please have a look on this article https://academy.creatio.com/docs/8.x/dev/development-on-creatio-platform/development-tools/delivery/workspaceconsole/overview1

Hope this helps.

Hi Yevhenii,

I can build and rebuild workspaces now without getting errors.  However, something strange happens.  I have made a process in creatio,that contains a methos and a script task. I open the cs file of the process, to make changes to the method. I save the file in VS , but as soon as i run 'build workspace', my changes get undone. Is there something i'm missing or doing wrong?  how can i develop and compile creatio backend stuff in visual studio?

Show all comments