Время создания
Filters
Question

Do we have an overview when the data enrichment will be available on Freedom UI for the contacts and for the accounts ?

Roadmap is not telling anything about this feature.

Thanks in advance,

Franck

Like 1

0 comments
Show all comments

Is it possible to create an entity based on a view (so with the "Represents Structure of Database View" checkbox checked, and with the view created using a SQL script) that inherits its record permissions from a "real" entity? I tried to do so by simply checking the record permissions checkbox and specifying the parent object in the "Object to inherit access permissions from" field of the entity, but this doesn't seem to work.

My setup is that we have the OOTB Leads entity, and then I've created a view over the top of it taking all columns but with a filter condition, to be used for reporting over Leads while filtering out certain Leads that should never be included in reporting so we have a more consistent reporting basis and don't have to make sure to include those filters in every widget. I added 2 columns to the view based on the Id and LeadName columns called UsrBaseLeadId and UsrBaseLeadName, which then have a lookup column UsrBaseLead added over them in the view-based entity. This lookup is then used as the "Object to inherit access permissions from" for the view-based entity.

There aren't any errors thrown in the logs when trying to do this, but non-super-users just can't see any of the records. When I tried to check a record in the view's permissions, I could see that the SysRights table for the view entity doesn't exist, so I tried creating that rights "table" as a view in the database that took its data from the Rights Table of the real entity, but while that seemed to work inasmuch as I could check a record's access rights and see that the correct rights were there and was even able to modify those rights, it didn't make it visible to a non-super-user.

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

In Freedom UI we have the possibility to setup the message composer to set a default sender : 

• Use default mailbox
  • Use case source mailbox

The system is not generating the field from when composing a new email. Is this feature available ?

Anyone got this working ?

Like 1

0 comments
Show all comments

Unable to login to creatio with below errors .

GenerateViewModuleScripts?v=8.1.1.3635:1 Could not load file or assembly "CrtFeatureToggling, Version=8.1.1.3635, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null" or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Like 0

1 comments

Hello!

Please create a case for the Support Team via support@creatio.com and provide all necessary details for the investigation (screenshot with errors, instance, external access to it).

Best regards, 

Mariia

Show all comments

Hi, I tried to make a grid caption in two lines, first I added a
tag to the title of the header

but the second line was hidden somewhere behind the table elements.
Then I added my own CSS (a copy of InnerListedGridHtmlGeneratorCSS.css)

added padding-bottom: 60px to the fixed-captions-wrap class and it made it two-line, but
now it overlaps the first lines of the list.

Can you advise me on how to fix this or any other way to make the labels span two lines?

.fixed-captions-wrap-width(@scrollWidth) {
    .fixed-captions-wrap {
        width: calc(~"100% - @{scrollWidth}");
    }
}
.grid.grid-listed.inner {
    @fixed-header-height: 37px;
    padding-top: @fixed-header-height;
    .listed-grid-line:not(:last-child) {
        border-bottom: 1px solid #e5e5e5;
    }
    .fixed-captions-wrap .grid-captions {