Filters

Hello colleagues,

I have a process and some elements have a lot of parameters, I need to create another with the same parameters to get some info, and don't want to have to write all them again. Is there any way to do it?

Thanks in advance

Like 0

3 comments

The only way to do it is to duplicate the entire process by selecting it in the process library and clicking the Copy option.

Dear Julio, 

Please see the response above from Ryan. 
The only possible way to copy all the needed parameters is to copy an entire process and then work with this copy. 

Kind regards,
Roman

Thanks or create a custom one and reuse it, in this case the element I want to reuse was a "User Task", thanks

Show all comments

Hi community,

I've this situation where I need to refresh my Opportunity Section right after I save my mini page when creating a new Opportunity.

Since some of the values are calculated during this "save" operation using a business process, I've tried to send a message to my Opportunity  Section page, using the same process. But the main problem happens when two or more users are in the Opportunity Section page those pages (Opportunity Section of each user) are refreshed. Is there any solution to refresh the page of only one user (the user that created the new Opportunity)?

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Pedro Pinheiro

Like 0

2 comments

Hello Pedro,

To reload/refresh a section list, you can use:

this.updateSection();

As far as sending a message for only the current user, you can use the ServerChannel to send a message from a process and include the user Id of who created the opportunity in the message, then check that value with the current user when received on the client.

Info on sending a message from server to client: https://customerfx.com/article/how-to-refresh-a-page-from-a-process-in-…

Info on getting current user: https://customerfx.com/article/getting-the-current-user-in-bpmonline/

Ryan

I've also written up a more detailed description of the ways to refresh a section, or parts of a section, here: https://customerfx.com/article/refreshing-a-section-list-in-creatio/

Ryan

Show all comments

Dear all,

How can I display date field in month/year only when i pick a day?
Example:
I choose a day in "Date field": 23/01/2021
After that the display value in "Date field" is 01/2021

Best Regards,

Akira

Like 0

1 comments

Hello Akira,

Neither Date nor Date\Time column won't allow storing date as month\year. So in your case you need to create a custom business process with a formula value that could read the data in the date\time column and then take month and date, concatenate them and return the result into a string column that allows storing date in such a way.

Best regards,

Oscar

Show all comments

Hi all,

We just tried installing our package on our pre-prod environment to test and unfortunately have met an error :

2020-10-23 10:24:19,373 System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path '_MetaInfo.json' is denied.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
at Terrasoft.Common.IO.FileWrapper.Create(String path)
at Terrasoft.Core.ContentGeneration.ConfigurationMetaInfoFileWriter.Write(ConfigurationMetaInfo configurationMetaInfo, String configurationMetaInfoFilePath)
at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.ConfigurationAssemblyFileStorageTransaction.UpdateConfigurationVersion(Int32 version)
at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.ConfigurationAssemblyFileStorageTransaction.Commit()
at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.WorkspaceBuilder.BuildInternalNetStandard(Boolean force, BuildResultType& buildResultType)
at Terrasoft.Core.Packages.WorkspaceBuilder.Build()
at Terrasoft.Core.AppInstallation.Packages.Operations.SystemPackageOperations.Save(IEnumerable`1 packages, PackageInstallOptions options)
at Terrasoft.Core.AppInstallation.Packages.SystemPackageManager.Save(PackageInstallOptions installOptions)
at Terrasoft.Core.AppInstallation.Packages.AppInstaller.Install(String sourcePath, String destinationPath, PackageInstallOptions installOptions, IInstalledAppInfo installedAppInfo)
at Terrasoft.Core.ServiceModelContract.PackageInstaller.AppInstallerServiceInternal.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<InstallApp>b__0()
at Terrasoft.Core.ServiceModelContract.PackageInstaller.BaseInstallerServiceInternal.InvokeWithLogging[TResult](Func`1 action)

Compilation works without errors though.

Any ideas how to solve this ? We are on an on-prem version.

Thanks and lovely day !

Like 0

1 comments

Dear Amandine,

Usually, this error means that IIS user does not have access to all paths Creatio needs to compile the application. Try to provide full access to IIS user and check if it helps by performing full compilation. 

Best regards,
Angela

Show all comments

I am using Data binding tool for column set up of a custom detail. When trying to bind the column setup using "Bind Column Setup" option available in the custom detail options, I am getting the an error saying "No data was found for the specified keys". 

Like 1

2 comments

Dear Creatio Team, could you please update us on this on priority pls!

I have the same issue, unfortunately

Show all comments