Время создания
Filters

Clio release 6.1.0.12 provides a command to create a state manifest for the Creatio instance and store the configuration of web services and feature states.

clio save-state "D:\manifest\myinstance-creatio-manifest.yaml" -e MyInstance

Storing this file in Git can be used to control instance changes. In future releases, the manifest file will store sys-settings values, applications, and packages, and it will also clone environment settings to clean Creatio instances.

P.S: Also the ability to work with HotFix mode was added to Clio commands. To enable/disable it use the following command

# To enable hot-fix mode for a package  
clio pkg-hotfix <PACKAGE_NAME> true -e <ENVIRONMENT_NAME> 

# To disable hot-fix mode for a package 
clio pkg-hotfix <PACKAGE_NAME> false -e <ENVIRONMENT_NAME> 

0 comments
Show all comments

hi guys i have an error in ssms when i add user as a local then add a log in user then when i execute in iis its appear an error say's that user id error?? any help 

Like 0

1 comments

Hello,

Please contact our support team directly at support@creatio.com and describe the issue in detail there so we could help you resolve this.

Show all comments

Hey, I'm trying to open Creatio for the first time, but I'm encountering an error. Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments

Hello team. 

To enhance user experience we have a need to change the number of rows showed by default in detail. By default in the system it's 10 rows, if detail has more records - button "Show more" is shown. We would like to change this value from 10 to 5.

I've tried to set value of RowCount within the detail (as proposed in ansvers to this post https://community.creatio.com/questions/display-all-records-detail-instead-showing-show-more-button) but this solution doesn't work for me.

initDetailOptions: function () {
                this.set("RowCount", 5);
 }

Please, advice.

Like 0

1 comments
  1. I assume you're adding this to the detail, not the page the detail is on, correct? 
  2. Also, I typically add this in the detail's init and it always works for me, like this:
init: function() {
	this.callParent(arguments);
	this.set("RowCount", 5);
}

Ryan 

Show all comments

Hi DevLabs,

As part of our solution we have configured the mailbox creatio market place addon to be the email medium from which we configure their client side emails, the corresponding tickets and their related communications.

Our product solution for  them on this instance has a business process which creates a ticket upon receiving a certain type of email through the mailbox marketplace addon . We track the email and the corresponding ticket through the columns configured through the mailbox section. However we are currently facing the issue in which the ticket and the mailId column are not getting updated, even though the business process related to the ticket creation is working well.

These issues only exist in the prod instance which has been upgraded to  version 8.1.2.3941.

Current condition:
current issue
Previous condition (working):
Old condition

Any help or early response will  be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Like 0

0 comments
Show all comments