Question

Hi,

For mail functionality, why is creatio forcing users to key in their mailbox credentials inside its UI? Does it persist these credentials in its local database?  I am trying to configure an office 365 mailbox, but don't want to store my credentials in creatio. Is there a way of using OAuth to synchronize my office365 mailbox?

Another question. For sending automated mails from creatio, I don't want to have to configure a separate office365 admin mailbox and use it as part of my business processes. I would like to have the flexibility of using my own SMTP server (note that it isn't an email service provider, but a generic SMTP server that acts as a relay) with a dummy "from" address for automated outgoing mails. Is there an out-of-the-box way of doing this?

Thanks for all the help

1 comments

For your second question (sending out an email from your own SMTP server) just add an email provider definition and uncheck the "Download emails" part, then add your own SMTP values for sending emails. I use Mailjet for outgoing emails and this method works great.

Then you can set up a mailbox and select this provider and use it as needed for sending out emails from processes, etc.

Ryan

Question

Where can I find any relevant information on upgrading an on-site installation of Creatio? I can't seem to locate the information in the academy. 

Thanks,

Ryan

2 comments

Hello Ryan,

Here is the link to an update process article https://academy.creatio.com/documents/update-guide.

Regards,

Oscar

Oscar Dylan,

Thanks Oscar, not sure why I wasn't finding that with my search. 

Ryan

Question

Good day,

I'm creating a custom DCM lifecycle in the leads section that includes three stages- Qualification, Prospects & Opportunity. The Lead Stage lookup also holds only these three values, however, the "Lead stage" column that is displayed in the Leads section includes a graphical representation (A bar) that consists of 5 stages (or small bars). How do I get rid of it, or how do I make it display only 3 bars that correspond to specific stages?

Note: Please check attachments for a visual understanding.

Appreciate any inputs or workarounds.

Thanks,
Vishal.

1 comments

Dear Vishal,

The number of stages can only be changed with the help of development tools.

More details you can find here https://community.creatio.com/questions/modify-lead-stage-number

Best regards,

Dean

Question

Hi Community,

How can I automatically distribute license to portal user upon self registration? I already followed below set up from Academy but upon self registration license was not distributed to the user

https://academy.creatio.com/documents/portal/7-14/user-self-registration-portal#XREF_95669

1 comments

Hello Fulgen,

If this is an on-site application you need to modify Web.Config file in Terrasoft.WebApp folder:

<add key="SspUserRegistrationLicPackage" value ="bpmonline Customer Portal On-Site" />

If this is cloud application - please contact creatio support team and tell the the name of the application where you want to make this change.

Regards,

Oscar

Question

Hi Community,

Currently I am not able to cancel a running subprocess, it is giving me this warning message. "The process can not be cancelled", becasue it was started as a subprocess".

1 comments

Hello Fulgn,

This is an out-of-the-box logic that prevents canceling the process if it was started a sub-process in another process and we do not recommend canceling such processes. But in case you still want to do that you can run these queries:

update SysProcessElementLog set StatusId = '1BE78F3E-234D-4D6A-869A-DC07253FD2F3' where StatusId = 'F942C08D-B6E2-DF11-971B-001D60E938C6' and SysProcessID in (select ID from SysProcessLog where StatusId = '1BE78F3E-234D-4D6A-869A-DC07253FD2F3' and Name = 'Name of your sub-process')

Please modify:

F942C08D-B6E2-DF11-971B-001D60E938C6 - status of the last element in your sub-process (if all elements were completed and the process is still in running mode you can execute: update SysProcessLog set StatusId = '1BE78F3E-234D-4D6A-869A-DC07253FD2F3' where StatusId = 'F942C08D-B6E2-DF11-971B-001D60E938C6' and Name = 'Name of your sub-process')

where F942C08D-B6E2-DF11-971B-001D60E938C6 - process status ID taken from SysProcessStatus table. Running status ID is ED2AE277-B6E2-DF11-971B-001D60E938C6. So if your process is in running status you need to run:

update SysProcessLog set StatusId = '1BE78F3E-234D-4D6A-869A-DC07253FD2F3' where StatusId = 'ED2AE277-B6E2-DF11-971B-001D60E938C6' and Name = 'Name of your process'

so to 'Cancel' all processes in 'Running' status with name 'Name of your process'.

Best regards,

Oscar