Question

Creatio .NET6 with Windows Server 2022 (IIS10) Error

Hi community!

I tried to deploy Creatio as .NET6 app under Windows Server 2022 with IIS10 for the first time.

Did everything according to Creatio Academy guide (Installed everything according to the System Requirements => .NET 6 SDK and .NET 6 Hosting bundle), set up the Application Pool the right way ("No managed code"), gave IIS_IUSRS all permissions for my Creatio folder, enabled all necessary server components on the Windows Server, also  Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 component is installed.

Trying to start the server, I only get the following error from the system: 

HTTP Error 404.17 - Not Found

The requested content appears to be script and will not be served by the static file handler.

Most likely causes:

The request matched a wildcard mime map. The request is mapped to the static file handler. If there were different pre-conditions, the request will map to a different handler.

Things you can try:

If you want to serve this content as a static file, add an explicit MIME map.

Detailed Error Information:

Module       StaticFileModule

Notification       ExecuteRequestHandler

Handler       StaticFile

Error Code       0x80070032

Requested URL       http://localhost:88/Login/NuiLogin.aspx

Physical Path       E:\CREATIO\NET6WIN\Login\NuiLogin.aspx

Logon Method       Anonymous

Logon User       Anonymous

Anyone familiar with that error?! Any tips for me on how to fix this?!

THX so much for your help!

Greetings

Ben

Like 1

5 comments

Hello,

Please Check if ASP.NET is Installed: Ensure that ASP.NET and the necessary components for .NET 6 are installed on your Windows Server 2022.

And confirm .NET 6 is Registered with IIS then restart IIS.

Bogdan,

THX for your answer! ASP.NET as well as  .NET 6 SDK and .NET 6 Hosting bundle are installed.

"And confirm .NET 6 is Registered with IIS then restart IIS." => That sounds interesting! How to check if it is registered and if not how to register? THX!!

Benjamin Mühlauer,

You can do this by running the following command in PowerShell:

aspnet_regiis.exe -i

I can confirm that ASP.NET is working with my IIS cause I'm running another .NET 6 app on it without problems. Creatio still not running - same error HTTP Error 404.17...

Experiencing issues with Creatio on .NET 6 and Windows Server 2022 (IIS 10)? Check compatibility, ensuring Creatio supports the specific .NET and server versions. Review IIS configurations, permissions, and dependencies. Explore forums or support channels for insights from the community or Creatio's official resources to troubleshoot and resolve the error effectively.

Show all comments