I have a strange behavior when working with postman and ODATA webservices.
I'm trying to get the data from "Product" section and keep getting an Error 500 message.
The link that I'm using is "https://domain.creatio.com/0/odata/Product"
In Addition, It's important to keep in mind the following:
1. Sending the get request to other sections works, for example: Order, Employee, Opportunity.
2. The issue started to happen after a few times I tried to add a new product from postman.
At the beginning I managed to add the product and after 5-6 times I started to get the Error 500 message even when querying.
3. Further to the previous bullet, every time the product was added I received an error message in postman, but saw the record in the application - very strange.
I eventually need also to query and to add products to the "Product" section.
Looking forward to having assistance.